Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

No, It’s fine!!



Visualize this situation:

I am mad at one of my friends, he/she has upset me. I have said nothing about it, but he/she can c it in my eyes, in my way of speaking/acting.

My friend: Is everything ok, r u mad at me or something, have I done anything that has upset u?!
Me: No, It’s fine.

NO,IT’S FINE!!!

This “No, it’s fine” has many meanings, from the victim’s side (in the visualized situation, my side) =D
  1.   No, it’s fine, as we have talked about it before, u know VERY WELL what upsets me, so I have no intention in repeating myself over and over again. If u cared ENOUGH u would not have done what u have done AGAIN. Clearly u don’t.
  2.  No, it’s fine, as ur list goes on and on, I do not know from where to start, I have reached that point where I do not care anymore, it doesn’t hurt anymore, it’s the end, u have lost me and am walking away.
  3. No, it’s fine, as am going to shut up. I will wait till things pile up then am going to burst.
  4.  No, it’s fine, as u should have known that it will upset me.
  5. No, it’s fine, as I will act normal, like nothing has happened but I will not let it pass, “haramy kalam men ta7at le ta7at”, simply I will drive u crazy (6).

From the other side =)
  1.  I know I have made a mistake, and I know that u want to yell at me (it’s ur right), but I will take ur answer as an excuse and act like a stupid so I can avoid ur yelling, hoping that u will forget what has happened after some time.
  2.  In the case of “u should have known that it will upset me”, people r not mind readers, so how could he/she knows, of curse there are some basics that people can not disagree on, like friends should not bail on each other, but what if they did a mistake and they did not mean to, their intentions were something else, of curse they would not feel like they have made a mistake unless u tell them.
  3. I know I have made a mistake, and I know that u r mad, but I do not really care, so “e7’baty rasek fy el 7eta”.



0 comments:

Post a Comment